24/7 Express, Inc. provides short haul regional truckload services to/from our Kansas City, MO and St. Louis, MO facilities to/from portions of Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Nebraska and Iowa. Our focus is to provide our customers exceptional service with dedication from our entire staff and professional drivers.
- Options for a specific lane or a single load.
- Fleet of 53ft high cube dry vans (lift-gates available).
- Time critical service available with a 24/7 point of contact.
- Video & GPS tracking for each power unit and trailer.
Partial truckload is a valuable service alternative for your larger LTL shipments and can offer substantial savings over a truckload when a full truck is not needed. Partial truckloads tend to be delivered to your customer off the truck vs. the traditional LTL model, where freight tends to be frequently loaded and off-loaded at LTL terminals.
- Call us for a quote prior to shipping 5,000lbs. and/or 6 pallets or more via a LTL common carrier.
- Great solution for your appointment or specific delivery window.
- Lower risk of damage to freight than traditional LTL.
- Typically lower cost than LTL or Truckload.
- Less handling of your important freight (eliminates terminal handling).
- Transit times are generally faster than LTL (door-to-door).
- No need for confusing pricing schemes (HWT pricing, SMC3 pricing, pallet pricing, flat-rate pricing available).
Local and Shuttle Services
Services available in the Metro Kansas City and Metro St. Louis, MO regions. Please call us for a quote or email Sales@247expresslogistics.com.
- Shuttle services between shipping locations by the shipment, by the hour or by the day.
- Overflow shuttles to off-site warehouse needs as space restraints occur.
- Special Projects.
- Dedicated Hostler services.
- 24/7 Express has provided moving services to high profile clients that were moving from one warehouse location to another or combining multiple locations.
24/7 Express Logistics offers Dedicated Services to help with two common issues facing companies today.
On-Demand Dedicated Driver/Truck
The first most common need is for 24/7 Express Logistics to “Dedicate” a truck & driver (or could be driver or truck only) to cover a customer’s spike in demand or simply cover for their drivers vacation time and any other days that their company driver is unable to come to work. This is more referred to as “On-Demand Dedicated Services” where notice could be very short and need may be for a day to a month or longer and usually requires a small amount of vehicles at any one time.
Dedicated Contract Carriage (DCC) Program
The second most common requested service are those companies that are wanting to eliminate the risk of owning and managing their own private fleet(s) while retaining the benefits of an outsourced dedicated fleet that acts and looks like their fleet. This is one of the hottest trends in transportation in recent years as more and more companies are looking at their businesses and focusing on their core competency and outsourcing all other functions to be competitive in today’s business climate.
If your needs are more seasonal to permanent, 24/7 Express Logistics offers a full service solution that is custom designed to meet the most complex transportation challenges while providing the same benefits of a private fleet and more.
Companies in today’s challenging times are increasingly under pressure to reduce their supply chain costs yet manage their private fleets efficiently and Dedicated Services can many times be that “game changer.” The benefits are many and we are betting that this service only becomes more popular over time. For those with a large transportation spend this can be the single best way to retain control but keep expenses down as your company grows.
Dedicated Blanket wrap services and special handling
24/7 Express is committed to providing you with the best possible solutions requiring air ride, lift-gate, inside delivery, floor loaded shipments, blanket wrap logistics and special handling. Special handling services require attention to detail, outstanding communication and the absolute best possible customer service. For all your special handling needs, 24/7 Express has you covered.
24/7 Express can provide you with the following:
- Air ride suspension vans.
- Lift-gate straight trucks and lift-gate trailers.
- 2 man delivery.
- Interior Decking to utilize maximum van space.
- E-track logistics posts for locking your freight in position.
- Special Equipment: Blankets, pallet jacks, dollies, straps, tie-offs, loadbars, plywood, etc.
- Debris Removal.
- "Load to ride" service to ensure the least possible handling of your delicate freight.
- Drop trailer for extended loading time.
- Value added volume LTL blanket wrap service.
- Guaranteed appointment based delivery service.
Benefits of Outsourced Dedicated Transportation Services:
- Guaranteed capacity regardless of demand.
- Reduces Your Risk.
- Brand Awareness stays intact.
- Professional Drivers & Dedicated Staff.
- Eliminate regulation, liability, training, CSA and safety issues.
- Drastically reduce capital requirements.
- Allow you to focus more of your time on growing and improving your business!
If you are considering a conversion from private fleet to outsourced transportation or simply curious or interested in how it can impact your business please call for more information or contact our sales department at email@example.com.