Partial truckload is a valuable service alternative for your larger LTL shipments and can offer substantial savings over a truckload when a full truck is not needed. Partial truckloads tend to be delivered to your customer off the truck vs. the traditional LTL model, where freight tends to be frequently loaded and off-loaded at LTL terminals.
Various local shuttle services are available throughout the Metro Kansas City and Metro St. Louis, Missouri regions. As well, dedicated trucking services are also available, including; on-demand dedicated driver/truck services, dedicated contract carriage program, and dedicated blanket wrap services and special handling.
Benefits of outsourced dedicated transportation services include:
- Guaranteed capacity regardless of demand.
- Reduces Your Risk.
- Brand Awareness stays intact.
- Professional Drivers & Dedicated Staff.
- Eliminate regulation, liability, training, CSA and safety issues.
- Drastically reduce capital requirements.
- Allow you to focus more of your time on growing and improving your business!