For quotes or to book a LTL shipment, please call us at (866) 866-2477 or email us at KCOPS@247expresslogistics.com
Less than truckload (LTL)
24/7 Express Logistics provides Regional door-to-door LTL services for the small to mid-sized shipper. Regional short haul LTL is performed to/from our facilities in Kansas City, MO and St. Louis, MO alongside our leading Pool Distribution solutions for major Fortune 500 retailers in the Midwest market.
24/7 Express, Inc. provides short haul regional LTL services to/from our Kansas City, MO and St. Louis, MO facilities to/from portions of Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Nebraska and Iowa. Our focus is to provide our customers exceptional service with dedication from our entire staff and professional drivers.
Volume LTL (Partial Truckload)
Partial truckload is a valuable service alternative for your larger LTL shipments and can offer substantial savings over a truckload when a full truck is not needed. Partial truckloads tend to be delivered to your customer off the truck vs. the traditional LTL model, where freight tends to be frequently loaded and off-loaded at LTL terminals.
- Call us for a quote prior to shipping 5,000lbs. and/or 6 pallets or more via a LTL common carrier
- Great solution for your appointment or specific delivery window
- Lower risk of damage to freight than traditional LTL
- Typically lower cost than LTL or Truckload
- Less handling of your important freight (eliminates terminal handling)
- Transit times are generally faster than LTL (door-to-door)
- No need for confusing pricing schemes (HWT pricing, SMC3 pricing, pallet pricing, flat-rate pricing available)